Friday, September 18, 2015

Puppies

Puppies are so cute, and fun, and everyone wants a puppy, right? 

Well, let me tell you, they aren't easy like they may seem. Recently getting my dog, I thought it was going to be sunshine and unicorns and it was not. Yes, she is the cutest thing ever, and can be so sweet, and I love her to death.... But it is challenging at times! 

They cry through the night as puppies, they poop and pee where they are not supposed to, they eat your shoes, and like to bite you. 

One of the biggest factors that I didn't really think about was my time during the day would be limited. I could only be out so long because she couldn't be alone by herself all day. That really changed my days as I like being out of the house, shopping, going to the gym, going for a walk. 

Two months later, I'm still dealing with all of these things. Again, I love her to death and couldn't even imagine not having her.... But know what you are getting into, to fully prepare yourself! People told me "dogs are a lot of work" and I would always say yeahhhhhh, but we already have a dog so I know what it's like, and I'm responsible! 

Well, puppies are TRULY like babies. It gets easier over time as they grow up, like babies, but it's hard at first! So know what you are getting into before you get a dog! Also, know that you will have to give up some things sometimes- nights out, going out for hours with friends during the day. So please, please, get ready and know what's involved before you get a sweet pup and then regret getting it! 

Have a good day, and a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment